Monday, August 14, 2017

A new school year begins

A new school year started for me on July 31st.

We ended summer in style with a trip to Mammoth Cave National Park. It was the furthest trip we have taken our camper on so far.  It's hard to believe that two weeks has already gone by since we went on that trip. We're back to school activities, soccer games, and stressful jobs.

My 7-year-old son told me one day last week, "Mom, it was a really long time ago that we went camping". I had to break the news to him that it hadn't even been a week. It's comments like that that reinforces our decision to buy a camper.

We don't have another trip planned until the first week of October. We're going to take the camper to Pigeon Forge for Fall Break. I'm not sure I can make it that long.


No comments:

Post a Comment