Saturday, October 21, 2017

Up for another challenge?

I finally have a Saturday where I have no plans until this evening. It's perfect timing because
1. I'm trying to beat a cold and I need some rest.
2. I desperately need some down time.
3. It's Dewey's Readathon today, and my first one!

Can I spend the whole day reading, unfortunately no but I'm going to see what I can get done.

You can sign up and read more details here.


HOUR 0 ANSWERS

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?Rockvale, TN

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Hate You Give

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Chocolate

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!This is my 16th year as an elementary school librarian. I am the mom of two boys. My hobbies include reading, scrapbooking, running, photography, and ghost hunting. An eclectic mix I know! I also love to travel. We bought a travel trailer this summer and we've started camping. My ultimate goal is to be a self-sufficient girl camper and take a year off of work to travel the US with my children.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first read-a-thon. I am just hoping to get some chores done in between reading. I'm hoping I don't feel guilty for how I am choosing to spend my time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment