Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November is NaNoWriMo time!

It’s November 1st and I have decided to participate in my first NaNoWriMo event.

You may wonder what this is. November is National Novel Writing Month and it’s a push for writers to write and edit their novel. You can find out more details HERE

My goal has been to record the events as I learn how to become a Girl Camper from scratch. My big picture goal is possible publication of my journey into a book. Since school started back in August my writing has taken a back seat. As Victor Hugo said, “There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come”.


Projects I can work on
- Catch up on my Campbrarian journaling 
- I have an idea for a picture book that is written in the perspective of a library book.
- I love a good scary story or mystery. I believe in the paranormal and want to write a YA novel that has a ghost hunting element.
- I have some pictures from an abandoned watering hole that I turned black and white and they are literally haunting me to write a story about them. 

As you can tell I need some focus and I am hoping NaNoWriMo can give me some.

No comments:

Post a Comment