Saturday, April 15, 2017

It's National Parks Week!


It’s National Parks Week! The celebration runs from April 15 – 23. That means that on the weekends of April 15-16 and 22-23 all of the 400+ National Parks are free. Not all parks charge a fee but 117 of them do. The fee waiver includes entrance fees, commercial tour fees, and transportation entrance fees. Other fees such as reservation, camping, tours, concession and fees collected by third parties are not included unless stated. National parks are such a great idea so get out there and visit a new place or one of your old favorites and #findyourpark

You can find out more here
https://www.nps.gov/findapark/national-park-week.htm

Throughout this week I will be sharing some of my favorite National Parks. I thought about counting down my favorites but it’s hard to put a number on them. I love each one for a different reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment